A new favourite here at Cottage Foods, this vibrant and tasty dish is simple to prepare and delivers big on taste!
- 500g chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- Oil, for frying
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 green peppers, washed and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 red chillies, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tsp Halen Mon Chilli Salt
- 1 tsp Halen Mon Hasted Garlic Salt
Method:Mix the salts together in a bol and place to one side.
Dunk the chicken in the egg white, then corn flour, then deep fry until browned and cooked through.
Remove the chicken pieces from the heat and drain on kitchen towel.
Heat the oil in a wok and fry the onion, green pepper and chillies until they soften.
Pour in the rice wine and let it sizzle for a few minutes while continuing to stir.
Add the chicken to the stir fry and season with the salt mixture.